Tuesday 16 November 2004

Scan + 1



I told everyone at work today, and got some nice emails back and a few hand shakes. I was actually pretty nervous before I told everyone, and it was only an email. Hopefully I will sleep tonight - was so hyper active last night I only slept for about 2 hours.

Some of the comments from people:

Adrian: congratulations mate, fantastic news and I wish you all the best for the future.
David-Jan: Congratulations!!! Great news, will shake hands tomorrow when I am in the office,
Marianne: Super news, very cool, I hope your brother is going to be right!
Sebastian: congrats! =-))))) very cool.
Donovan: Wooooh it is baby season ;-) Congratulations and well done ;-) Cheers!
Olly: wow! thats great :) You two will make really great parents, that's a lucky kid
Ben: Dude, I think he's after your booze. Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting the little fella.
Oh, & congrats!
Sybille: Congrats!!! Big hug to Clare and you, nice news!

Email from David Foggster: Just wanted to offer my congratulations to you and the hillbird - amazing news! I'm very excited! I'm going to bring the kid lots of sweets and money so they like me best!
Let me know if I can ring this weekend sometime to hear all about it!

I need some sleep now. Hopefully will get the video converted from VHS tomorrow...

No comments: