Wednesday 10 November 2004

Crap TV

We are watching DIY SOS. Life doesn't get a lot worse than that. I suppose Clare is busy growing a baby, but I don't have anything else to concentrate on, so I thought I should at least write about it.

Nothing to report baby-wise, but I assume the little blighter is slightly bigger than yesterday. Only 5 days till the scan now!! That is a big milestone, we both really hope it's all ok. Apparently the scan is somewhere by Leidseplein, according to Clare. I suggested in the hotdog cart by the bank, perhaps they slap you around the face with a hotdog whilst rubbing mustard into your belly and somehow it tells you if you have a healthy baby. I bet they do something similar in some countries.

Lucy and Giles arrive with Noah tomorrow, so we will find out what's in store for us - unless we have a baby that is completely different.

No comments: