Thursday 30 August 2007

Mummy is away

Clare went to England on Tuesday morning with Rosa, and Isaac and I are joining them tomorrow (friday). It's the first time he seemed to really pay attention to the fact that they are not here. He's been much less active in the morning when we get up - usually he would be off playing with his trains, whereas he is more happy to lie next to me in bed as though he is a bit sad because Clare is not here. It is a lot quieter without Rosa squawking the whole time.

Last night I put him to bed a bit later as he never goes to sleep on time, probably around 8.30. I heard a noise at some point, and after I'd spoken to Clare I went upstairs to check on him. He wasn't in bed, and there was no noise! It was a bit freaky as usually when he is not in bed in the evening it's obvious where he is because you can hear the noise of him pushing his train around. I checked in the bathroom, then went into our bedroom, where I found him sleeping. He was on top of the duvet on Clare's side of the bed sucking his thumb. :-)

No comments: